- NCIS - I still watch but it suffers from being unremarkable. I like to rewatch any episode from the first 6 seasons but nothing in the last 5.
- Bones - I still can’t stand Booth/Brennan domestic scenes but everything inside the Jeffersonian is solid.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine - The supporting cast is amazing, the episodes are funny and charming. But the main character is hit and miss. Mostly miss for me. Also the secretary, can’t stand her.
- Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - I’m behind a few episodes but it’s about what I expected. Like Coulson, like Skye, like the pilot. Can’t stand Fitz.
- Back in the Game - The first new show that I tried and dropped after three episodes. Just didn’t find it funny. Love Maggie Lawson and James Caan but no.
- The Tomorrow People - Really starting to fall in love with this show. Sure it suffers from CW’s everyone is young and beautiful syndrome, but have been enjoying the episodes and the developing backstory.
- CSI - I feel like the reinvigorating push that came from adding Danson & Shue is starting to wear off.
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - I’m loving this show but you have to ignore the glaringly obvious green screen scenes when they’re walking around in Wonderland. Jafar is crazy, Alice is courageous, Knave is interesting.
- The Crazy Ones - It’s on shaky ground of being dropped. It’s very hit and miss, maybe every other episode is good? Some episodes only one moment is good, the rest of the time it’s like a chore to get through.
- The Michael J. Fox Show - This is a charming show. It reminds me of Modern Family, but not quite as funny. Great cast.
- Elementary - This show is my favorite show. Every episode is great and I hope it starts getting recognized for it.
- Hawaii Five-0 - This season has been so much better than last season, when I was ready to drop off from boredom.
- Dracula - I don’t know how to feel about this show. The story is picking up its pace since the disjointed first episode, but I really don’t care about Grayson and his fascination with Mina Murray. I’d find it more interesting if Grayson somehow found himself falling for the enemy, Lady Jane Wetherby.
What I'm Watching November 13
One of my favorite things to do when a new show starts is to do people watching and figure out where I’ve seen the actors playing these…
Year 5 of Let's pretend I actually watch shows and don't fall miserably behind on everything (but last year I actually did a remarkable job…
Continuing my summer binge watch catch up plans, I’ve seen over 2 seasons of New Girl and am now halfway through Season 3, and after a…